Looking to implement a managed print solution? Here are six key benefits of managed print services (MPS) that can help you understand the value of MPS.
- Printer fleet reduction. Do you know the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the devices in your print environments? Do you know which devices are responsible for the most downtime? An MPS solution can provide you with the information you need to effectively consolidate your printer fleets, get rid of unnecessary devices and replace those that are nearing their end of life.
- Reduced print volumes. If you don’t have a document management process in place, MPS can be the first step toward implementing a complete MPS strategy. By giving you access to in-depth data about your print activities, MPS can help you optimize print processes, reduce unnecessary printing and cut down on wasted supplies.
- Improved security. Many devices now come with built-in user authentication and activity tracking, but an MPS program can offer an additional level of security by encrypting device data and using comprehensive permissions to ensure people only have access to the information they need.
- Control and accountability. In addition to security, an MPS solution can provide you with more insight into your print environments, enabling you to develop defined processes, run reports, and create proactive supply and service alerts.
- Reduced environmental impact. With an MPS solution you can help reduce your paper usage, reduce wasted supplies and consolidate devices to lower their electrical consumption. There are also MPS programs that offer reforestation projects to determine your environmental impact on the world’s forests and offsets this by planting new trees.
- Increase efficiency. Like remote management, increased efficiency means you can do more with less. Instead of spending time and money collecting meters, for example, you can get everything you need for billing in minutes with an MPS solution. Managed print can increase your bottom line, simplify device management and help you save money.
Want a Total print analysis done at your office to see how much a management print service (MPS) program would save you? Contact your local Dove Print Solutions Account Manager for a free analysis. You can reach us at 1- (800) 968-6925 or on our website at www.doveprintsolutions.com.